This section is for new users. If you have been provided a user name and password for the Cunningham Centre eLearning portal at any stage, please use those details to log in. If your existing account has expired, you will need to contact the relevant education team at the Cunningham Centre to have it re-activated.
If you have never had an account on the Cunningham Centre eLearning portal; you will need to take a minute to create a new account here. An enrolment key is required to complete this process. If you have not been provided an enrolment key, contact the relevant Cunningham Centre education team.
- Click on the Create new account button and fill out the New Account form with your details.
- You will be prompted for the "enrolment key"
- If an account is created successfully, you will be logged in and will have immediate access to the course content.
- Important: An email containing an account authentication link will be sent to the email address you register. You must click on that link as soon as possible or your account will be deleted along with any assessment attempts.
- It is recommended that you bookmark your course page.